Hero Collector is well-known for its creation of picture-perfect figurines and fantasy die-cast vehicles. Most recently, it provided fans with the opportunity to build their own U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D with their subscription service. Now, it’s going modern and delivering ships from Star Trek: Picard that diehard fans of the series and the franchise will adore.
Six ships will be added to their monthly collection beginning April 2021 starting with La Sirena, and each ship will be accompanied by an in-depth magazine, including ship specs, behind-the-scenes info, and interviews with designers.
The ships that will be released beginning in April include:
- The La Sirena, a Kaplan F17 Speed Freighter, which is captained by Captain Rios
- U.S.S. Zheng He which is an Inquiry-class starship that William Riker used to scare off the Tal Shiar. He called it the toughest, fastest, most powerful ship Starfleet had ever put into service. And I’m really hoping we see more of this ship in season two of Picard. If case you need more information on this ship, watch the clip below. It will tell you all you need to know.
- Romulan Bird-of-Prey which was owned by the warlord Kal Kantar
- Fenris Ranger Ship which is a small, aggressively-armed one-person starship that Seven of Nine used in her work with the vigilante Fenris Rangers
- Narek’s Snakehead which is a Romulan scout vessel that Narek used to pursue the La Sirena when it was trying to get away from The Artifact
- Romulan Bomber Warbird: A new class of Romulan starship, this sharp-edged,
angular warbird was employed by both the Romulan Free State and the secretive
Tal Shiar in their exploitation of The Artifact
Each ship will be available for individual purchase at specialty retailers or direct from Eaglemoss Hero Collector at http://bit.ly/LaSirenaShip. You can also subscribe to the collection here at http://www.herocollector.com/StarTrekUniverse.
And in case you needed another reason to buy, Hero Collector is working with the team at Star Trek Online to support their fundraising efforts for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.